Roleplay Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A haven for writers and roleplayers alike.

The Divine Law

Knell
    Knell
    Founder
    Founder

The Divine Law Empty The Divine Law

Post by Knell Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Welcome one and all to Roleplay Sanctuary! If you're a writer or roleplayer looking for a place where you can just write to your hearts content, then you've found it!

The jist of this site is, you can post your characters info and get right into the roleplay. There aren't any annoying things like grading or an overall plot. It's just a place to have fun!

Now I will say there are a few legit guidelines that you must follow and please relax, they're not that bad.

Firstly, don't roleplay sex. Smut, you know how it is. If you want to smut, you can do it on the private messaging system away from the eyes of minors. This extends to drabbles, fanfictions and original works.

You are free to talk about anything in General Discussion, except adult themed shows and the like. Again, use the private messaging system for that. Also make sure not to post any sexual images, well you can but make sure no private areas are shown. Additionally If an image you want to post is explicit with guts and gore, use a spoiler. That does tend to trigger some people after all.

What about swearing? Swearing is fine, in moderation of course. Don't go overboard or you might find yourself with a warning.

Now then onto the roleplay portion:

How many characters can you have? There's no limit, have as many OC's and Canon's as you want. Heck just make a thread titled "So-So's Characters" or "So-So's OC's" and post all your character info with their relationships within.  

Can people roleplay the same canon character? Of course! No two portrayals are the same, so it's always interesting to see more than one running around.

In any case, thank you very much for reading and don't hesitate to PM me or any other staff members if you have questions!

~These rules are not static and are subject to change at any notice, so please keep an eye out for new posts that append or add onto this one.~

Last edited by Knell on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Knell
    Knell
    Founder
    Founder

The Divine Law Empty Re: The Divine Law

Post by Knell Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:53 pm

A small addition:

Please do not advertise on this site unless you're approved by me. This includes things like other forums, businesses, etc. Things like your facebook, tumblr, youtube are perfectly fine.

Secondly, don't flame or troll anybody because I don't tolerate bullies.

That is all.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:06 pm